Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Eve Eve - Ab Checks In

Challenges - in every walk of life, it seems, we are challenged.

For me this running challenge is great motivation. Recently the temps/climate have been interesting.  In the 40s/50s in Phoenix and it seems cold.  Meanwhile in Flagtown, it's been in the 20s. Clearly, I'm getting soft in my "old age."

Coupled with all of that whinery, I've developed a cold.  Something I haven't experienced in quite some time, but because of our challenge, I got out there and put in a couple of miles.

So, thank you Hogan, for coming up with this idea - we love challenges that put us in a positive place.

Merry Christmas 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your comments here.

Tuesday Thoughts

So, yeah.  Starting with Dec. 11, 2017, it's been 834 consecutive days with a run of at least a mile. 2 years, 3 months, 13 days  ...